Thursday, April 7, 2016

Angry Housewives Series - Miniature dolls


Lettie Makepeace is the first in the collection of Angry Housewives. They are all 1940's style. Lettie is the spokesperson on my LoreleiBlu Miniatures shop on Etsy.com. Formerly, West Of The Blu Moon Studio, LoreleiBlu, I wanted to simplify the name and give the shop a fresh new look. We now can be found by LoreleiBlu Miniatures or LoreleiBlu. Stop by and see what's new. I'm trying to list at least one new creation every Friday afternoon. Remember, it takes many hours and days of work to create one item so please be patient as I may run over a day or 2. Also if you ever have an idea for a character doll for me to create, please send me a message. I love hearing from my followers about what they would love. Thank you ll for liking my page an for your wonderful comments. If you haven't "LIKED" my page yet...please take the time to do so. I would greatly appreciate it. When I get over 200+ likes I will do a doll give away contest as a thank you. Here's to making 2016 a great year for LoreleiBlu! I can't do it without you.
 
 
CONTACT:   loreleibluminiatures@gmail.com
or via my etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment