Monday, June 5, 2017

Summer Time......and the creating is FUN!

Hi.....LoreleiBlu here and I thought I'd check in with you before  your world is turned up-side down with school is out for summer, vacations, pool time, visitors, and what ever else goes on in your home.

The temperature is going up inside and outside the LoreleiBlu Miniatures studio with ideas a cooking and new creations being added to my family of miniature characters and one of a kind furniture. If you have not been by lately please make a little time for you to pop into my Etsy Shop and share a cup of Yorkshire Gold with me and my team. It will make your summer go better.......promise!


The summer season is a great time for you to schedule a little "me" time and work on energizing your doll house, room box or cottage with new friends and furniture that make them feel right at home. I'm always happy to spend time with discerning collectors and put a smile on their face by offering traditional to quirky items to reflect your taste for fantasy.

CONTACT: Questions - Commission Requests - Information, click here: Chat with the artist LoreleiBlu

Here's wishing you and your entire family a safe, fun filled summer..........Live A Great Story! 

Cheers,
LoreleiBlu



No comments:

Post a Comment