Thursday, August 24, 2017

Baby You Have The Bentley of Baby Carriages!

It's back to school - babies and buggies time at the LoreleiBlu studio in beautiful Las Vegas! All of us here hope you had a grand summer and that now that the kids are heading back to the books you can get back to enhancing your doll house, cottage or room box the way you deserve to!

In keeping with the tradition of not delivering ordinary to my collectors I've created the baby carriage to lead all babies in the Labor Day Parade.......check out my Black Swan Baby Carriage:



Talk about One Of A Kind comfort for your baby!



Bronze brocade silk with bronze silk ribbon, cord & handmade tassels



Pillow and quilt are removable for a perfect baby fit

The attention to details on the Black Swan Baby Carriage are some of my best, sure to please a miniature collector and add to the glamour of their special world of fantasy.


Reward yourself, you made it through another summer of waiting on others and making sure they were happy...........it's your time to shine NOW! Give yourself a "timeout" to Cruise through my Etsy Shop and renew the kid in your play world. And, bring a friend to treat them to my original creations.

CONTACT: Questiolns - Comments - Commission Requests - Information, click here: Chat with me, LoreleiBlu 

No comments:

Post a Comment