Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Living the Dream

I had one of those "pinch yourself" moments the other day. Owning my own miniature doll studio and creating what I like when I want to is a dream come true! Sure I work hard and long at times but hey, who's luckier than me to do what I love and mix it up as play time with a purpose! 

How many lucky ones do you know like that....love what they do, have a passion for what they do and keep inventing miniature art creations that others enjoy and collect? It's a blessing, and I'm so very thankful for it.

Now I'm not sure how many other artists feel this way but I'll bet if we took a survey, the ones that do, look at their talent as it's meant to be used - to make others happy....even giddy at time! 

Here's a sample of two of my latest creations:



My version of a Witches Spirit Table


Gather round and let's see what goes bump in the night


And every Proper Witch needs a special place to retire


The Witches Bed is made of fine gray tufted silk, lush cotton and vintage lace


Witches Chair and Spirit Table....another OOAK fun project


And The Witches Bed to lay your head

See what I mean...mystical one of a kind creations that make me, and discerning collectors the world over, smile and will cast a grand spell over any doll house, room box, castle or cottage. To see more of my fun treasures visit my Etsy Shop today and lay claim to what you fancy.

CONTACT: Questions - Commission Requests - Information - Feedback - drop by and chat with me LoreleiBlu

Here's to more fun times together. Remember to treat yourself with things that make you happy!

Cheers,
LoreleiBlu


No comments:

Post a Comment