Wednesday, December 7, 2016

ON-GOING FREE SHIPPING.....IT HAS A NICE RING TO IT!

That's what I'm talking about, LoreleiBlu Miniatures will continue  to offer FREE SHIPPING on all purchases made now through the end of the year that ship to the USA or Canada.....IT'S OUR GIFT TO YOU to make your season even brighter!

I value my collectors and know that FREE SHIPPING helps collectors, and those just starting to enjoy the world of miniature one of a kind poseable dolls, see even move value in owning my creations. Enjoying your investment in my doll creations or other OOAK art treasures offered in my Etsy shop and telling your friends about us is what I want to keep supporting, 

Continue to Relax - Browse - Enjoy LoreleiBlu Miniatures and now with FREE SHIPPING on all your purchased from my shop, you can more than ever! 

CONTACT: Questions - Commission Requests - Information, click here: Chat with me, LoreleiBlu


Stop in and share a hot cup of tea and a holiday treat with me!





No comments:

Post a Comment