Monday, December 26, 2016

What Miniature Doll Do You Want In The New Year?

Think about it...........what miniature doll or dolls will make your doll house, or a collector friend's doll house best show off that perfect look desired? Would it be a French Countess, an Angry Housewife, your favorite Actress or Actor in character from a movie you love, a 1940's WWII bride or Land Army girl, a Fairy, Witch, or someone from your favorite recent TV series or even a show or movie from your youth. 

I'll help you succeed and achieve your desired character(s) from my current inventory of OOAK miniature dolls or through setting up a special commission to create and deliver the character(s) you're wanting.

A number of the miniature dolls I've done for collectors world wide or to sell in my Etsy Shop are Captain Jack Sparrow, Herman Munster, Grandpa Munster, Miss Marple, Elvira, Alice in Wonderland, Calypso, Armand the Vampire (Antonio Banderas), The Sanderson Sisters, The Witches Grand High Witch (Angelica Houston), Countess Violet Grantham (Dame Maggie Smith) , Mr. Bates,  Anna, Mrs. Patmore and Daisy (Downton Abbey Series).

Add to that my continued FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the USA and Canada (fully insured) and you see how LoreleiBlu Miniatures wants to please!

So do yourself a favor and visit My Etsy Shop or contact me directly to discuss your commission Direct line to LoreleiBlu and let's make you dreams come true in the New Year.............you deserve it!



From my studio LoreleiBlu Miniatures to your home.......Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment