Monday, October 2, 2017

A Haunting We Will Go - part 5

Encore........Clap for the Wolfman!

Your response to my Werewolf Rug has been FANTASTIC! So I burned the midnight oil in my studio and created another One Of A Kind  on commission by request. This one is made of real fur and will become a dramatic focal point in one of my cherished collector's miniature world.

Check out these Werewolf Rug portrait pictures:



He's glorious.....a Werewolf Rug to amaze your friends


With teeth and claws to match a Werewolf's legend



Yet he's oh so soft and adds pure class to any hauntingly cool cottage, castle, doll house or room box

Based on your feedback I've decided to create an exclusive few of my One Of A Kind unique accessories to celebrate Halloween. My Werewolf Rugs are 100% originals, featuring hand sculpted Wolf heads and front paws with protruding claws. They are created in faux fur unless you commission me to use real fur like my friend above. And they are very affordable, either style!

I'm designing and making them one at a time however they won't be lying around the LoreleiBlu studio for long so please visit my Etsy Hauntalicious Shop and bring your friends too so so we can share scary stories while we enjoy getting to know each other. If you choose real fur for your Werewolf Rug contact me through my Etsy shop or through my Facebook.

Best way to enjoy Halloween is to TREAT YOURSELF.........you deserve it, who's better than you!



Happy Haunting,
LoreleiBlu







No comments:

Post a Comment