Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Haunting We Will Go - part 6

Witches and Goblins and Werewolves, oh my! 

Halloween is around the corner and I've designed the "treats" to spice up your castle, cabin, doll house or room box. So what will it be? 

Top pics by my collectors are Witches - good and evil, Vampires - Count and Countesses, hauntingly humorous OOAK Witches furniture, Werewolf rugs, other accessories and more. What's your fancy?

It all comes down to one thing - if you want it, BUY it. My creations are all One Of A Kind, painstakingly handmade with no molds or exact duplicate copies made. So I'll say it once more......if you want it, BUY it now before it's gone.

Here's one of my latest miniature dolls......meet The Count:



Vampire Count Damien Moondragon...dressed up and ready to greet your Halloween guests


Count Damien is dressed in fine silk with brocaded ribbon

For more pictures of his elegant presentation click on to LoreleiBlu's Halloween Central , then sit back and let your fingers do the walking through all of my fantasy creations. My shop is filled with OOAK  Witches, Vampires, Wolfman rugs, Witch accessories and other One Of A Kind handmade art treasures. 

I learned a long time ago while living in the world of antiques and collectibles if you see something you like...Buy it! 

Please stop in for a nice cup of tea, I'd so enjoy meeting you, learning about your miniature world.and what strikes your fancy. 

CONTACTS: Questions - Commission Requests - Feedback - Information, click here: your direct line to LoreleiBlu




I'm looking into my crystal ball and it is telling me that the best way for you to enjoy Halloween, or any day for that matter, is to TREAT YOURSELF........you deserve it!

Happy Haunting,
LoreleiBlu








No comments:

Post a Comment