Wednesday, November 23, 2016

It's Our Black Friday WEEK of Savings!

If you're like me you might be wondering how Thanksgiving can already be upon us, seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Labor Day by not doing any labor in the studio. Well my team told me I'd better step it up with a special offer for our collectors to show my true appreciation for the success we enjoy month after month. So I've reduced prices on many of my creations by as much as one third starting today to celebrate Black Friday - Cyber Monday........and life in general!

My Etsy Shop LoreleiBlu Miniatures offers a variety of miniature dolls and other beautiful treasures to surprise and amaze you or to give as a gift to that special loved one on your "nice" list!

There are Edwardian Dolls - Witches and Vampires - Fairies - 1940 WWII Dolls - Retro Dolls - Alice in Wonderland, even Santa and Mrs. Claus.

Here comes Santa Claus


Mrs. Claus serving Santa a nice cup of holiday tea


And in addition to these major pricing gifts my FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in the USA and CANADA continues through the end of this Month. It's a double WIN on savings $ and enjoying a OOAK fully poseable and always Certificate Guraranteed original LoreleiBlu creation.

CONTACT: Questions - Commission Requests - Information click: Chat with me LoreleiBlu

Thanks to you we've got a lot to be thankful for! And as always, please share my work with a friend.

From the LoreleiBlu Miniatures Studio team to your Home and Family, Happy Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment