Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Holiday Gift Ideas for the Miniature Collector

A miniature doll artist's dream..........1 more new collector who didn't know about this artist until now. I so enjoy introducing new "believers" to my work, or should I say my passion

Most of the time that I'm creating in my studio it's not work..........it's fun, unless I don't like what I see coming from my head to my hands. That's the picky artists curse, or should I say signature trademark.

This year many of you have flooded me with requests for accessories for your miniature doll house, cottage or room box so I've been having a ball creating more unique one of a kind treasures for my followers........things that I'd be proud to place in my doll houses, And yes I said houses since my studio has several. They are my R & D "study rooms" to experiment and get the look and feel right before anything goes in my Etsy Shop

Here are a few of my latest creations:


The Memory Chest


Totally OOAK Hand Painted 


Filled with Miniature Treasures - Vintage Lace to Perfume Bottles & Picture Frames


My Framed Memory Box for Wall or Mantle


Featuring Beautiful Wedding Memories in a Faux Silver Ornate Frame

If you're looking for special decor to class up your miniature world you'll find just the right unique piece to set the tone for a lifetime of pleasure for you and your friends. Time to spoil yourself a little....you deserve it!

The LoreleiBlu team is burning the late night oil in our studio to make your holidays special so why not stop in for a proper cup of tea and a long chat with me LoreleiBlu

CONTACTS: Questions - Commission Requests - Feedback or to share your wish list email me the Artist in Residence

The holidays are a time for giving and receiving.......we're ready to help you achieve both.

Cheers,
LoreleiBlu


No comments:

Post a Comment