Saturday, September 10, 2016

A Taste of What's in Store.....Spirits in the Wood!


Talk about summer fun, I had lots of it creating and adding to my Spirits in the Wood series of one of a kind unique sculpted treasures. I've named this one "The Kiss":





These beautiful fairies are captured in a magical moment of their first kiss. I so enjoyed sculpted them in polymer clay and blended them into the curves and cracks of my foraged wood, all unique pieces from my hikes in the US and England and from my gardens. 



"The Kiss" is 7 inches long and 6 inches high at the top. This standing piece is attached to 2 more  complimentary pieces of wood, creating a stand. They were then connected by pegs inserted into drilled holes and glued for added strength. 

All of my creations are one of a kind and won't be duplicated. I only make a few of my Spirits in the Wood pieces a year and once they are sold there won't be any more until next year. 

Having said that if you move quickly you could be the lucky one to make this magical gift, "The Kiss", yours. It's in my Etsy Shop, https://www.etsy.com/shop/LoreleiBlu

CONTACT: Information and Commissions:  loreleibluminiatures@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment