Thursday, September 15, 2016

Which Witch is Which.....take your pick! Part 1

Halloween is just a Witch's wish away and when it comes to creating a Witch it's all about the magick born into the character. I create each Witch individually with their own story to share. My Witches all come with their own wand, spells, flying machine (broom) and other personal accessories to suit the character.


                                             Meet Morwenna Mandrake


                                              And Trixie Nightshade



                         Oh, let us not forget Pegean Foxglove the Summer Witch

I've been creating OOAK miniatures for 12 years and the best part of the entire process for me is when I start the costuming design and build for all of my handmade creations. All 3 of my special Witches above are in my Etsy shop and ready to fly your way with a few simple clicks. Each is 5.5 inches tall, gently poseable, comes with a Certificate of Authenticity and will be a fantastic addition or starter to any collection. My Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LoreleiBlu


CONTACT: Information and Commissions email me: LoreleiBluminiatures@gmail.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment