Sunday, February 17, 2019

Why not....miniature collectors know the answer

Ever wonder what a miniature artist does for FUN? They let their mind share their vision and tell the hands how to bring the creations to life. That's how I'm spending more of my studio time in this new year. I'm designing and creating fabulous one of a kind miniature furniture for my collectors to select from so they can complete their miniature world vision of fantasy and FUN!

Here are a few more examples of  my latest creations:


Feast your eyes on  The Marie Ladies Desk and Chair


The Marie desk comes with all the bits & bobs seen here


The Marie chair is adorned in rich blue and gold silk, antique lace & silk ribbons


What proper lady of the period wouldn't want treasures like this

This breath taking combination desk and chair are two of many unique miniature furniture creations currently available in my Etsy shop . They're ready to add that unique twist my collectors the world over search for and so enjoy. These art treasures answer the question "why not"....you deserve to own what you like to customize and complete your miniature world!

CONTACTS: Questions - Commission Requests - Information - Feedback are all here with a click of your mouse , it's your direct contact with me, LoreleiBlu.

This new year is already turning out to be more fun than I've had in some time, creating what so many of you have asked for....unique one of a kind fully posable miniature dolls, furnishings and accessories that make a classic statement in your doll house, cottage or castle.

Cheers,
LoreleiBlu 

No comments:

Post a Comment