Friday, October 14, 2016

A Night Fairy Can Be Very Scary............or NOT!

A long time ago in a land right here in the West, I had a party in my Secret Garden and that's when the idea to create my first Night Fairy came to mind. With my garden filled with a favorite gathering of friends we took a vote and all decided that a new breed of fairy should be introduced into our circle. 

And here she is.....meet Sabrina The Night Fairy:


She is a beautiful bat-winged wonder of sheer elegance


Dressed in fine color-changing silk adorned with black crepe silk sleeves


Her sculpted corset was my favorite to create

And oh I had such fun designing and making her faux black onyx and pewter pendant with Swarovski crystal displayed at the tip. To add to her fantasy I added a copper waist chain with her two most valuable keys and I topped her off with a fitting metal ax/sword/wand combo to keep all those in your Secret Garden on their toes. 

Speaking of toes......wait till you see the beautiful purple silk shoes I created and fitted her with! Head to toe she is fully poseable and hauntingly gorgeous, wouldn't you agree!

Sabrina is in my Etsy shop (more pictures there) and ready to fly around and protect your house this Halloween.....there is still time if  you act fast. I hope you're the luck collector that gets her. Visit LoreleiBlu Miniatures on Etsy

CONTACT: Information - Questions - Commissions, Email: Direct Contact with LoreleiBlu

No comments:

Post a Comment