Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween..........it's Elvira time!

Another benefit of living and having my studio located in Las Vegas is knowing that Elvira lives right here in my town, just a stones throw away. 

In addition to our famous "Vegas Strip" with 24-7 gaming, world class dining, entertainment and a constant flow of major Celebs, we have Elvira as a local hanging out around our desert........pretty cool, eh! 

So one day I decide to pay tribute to her and create a miniature doll with a personality, face and figure that many of us remember fondly. To me Elvira has all three........she is a modern day beauty that draws a crowd whenever she makes an appearance in full character.



Elvira......Mistress of the Dark


Add a splash of color and you really catch her radiance


Of course it's a skull footstool


She's fully poseable so even in her beautiful black gown she can relax


I had fun designing her outfit, and fixing her hair


Even the Mistress of the Dark needs to catch 5 between camera takes

 I'd love to meet her in person some day and enjoy a chat over a cup of my special tea......yummm! My Etsy Shop is standing room only with miniature dolls of all sorts from Alice in Wonderland to dear Goode Witch Hattie. Please visit: LoreleiBlu Miniatures OOAK Signed Collector Art Dolls 

NO TRICK - I have a special announcement to share with you on Halloween that I hope you'll find a treat, stay tuned!

CONTACT: Information - Commissions - Questions, Email: LorrieBlu's Direct Hotline to Chat
  


No comments:

Post a Comment