Monday, October 17, 2016

Pre-Party Prep..........my newest Dia Los Muertos creation!

Just two weeks before Halloween and then add one day and it's the celebrated Day of the Dead (Spanish: Día de Muertos) a Mexican holiday celebrated throughout Mexico, in particular the Central and South regions, and by people of Mexican ancestry living in other places, especially the United States.

As the pre-party starts up in my miniatures studio here in Vegas a new member of LoreleiBlu Miniatures has made her way to center stage. 

Please meet and welcome Esperansa:



All Dressed up and ready to celebrate


Esperansa - Dia Los Muertos


Her gown & veil are made of antique lace - more than a Century old


Esperansa and Antonio's pre-party photo session

Esperansa is on her way to my Etsy shop as one of my last Muertos to be created for my limited OOAK  Dia Los Muertos 2016 series.Visit LoreleiBlu Miniatures on Etsy

I hope you enjoy my creations and share my labor of love with your friends........who will thank you for it as I do in advance! Happy Day of the Dead on November 1.

CONTACT: Information - Questions - Commissions ( like Antonio), Email: Direct Contact with LoreleiBlu  




No comments:

Post a Comment