Monday, February 22, 2016

Welcome to the magic and imagination of West of the Blu Moon Studio where my creative visions become reality!

Enter this magical place over the moon where LoreleiBlu lovingly creates figures and miniatures from her imagination and flights of fancy. 

 My miniature accessories are sculpted in polymer clay and given an old patina to make them look like they have been experiencing a life of their own for many years while waiting for you to find them.

 I use very old bits of lace and material acquired over many years of collecting. If only these special pieces could talk. I love to give my beds and other furnishings life by using these very precious finds.

All of my art dolls are 5 1/2"  tall and have hand painted or meticulously crafted eyes. 
Each of my creations are OOAK, signed originals and will NEVER be duplicated.  Every one comes with a certificate of authenticity.

Please contact me for information regarding commissions.

Please note my dolls are not intended for children .   All figures, designs and photos are OOAK art dolls and are Copyrighted by LoreleiBlu.

Enjoy,
LoreleiBlu 
https://www.facebook.com/LoreleiBlu
https://www.etsy.com/shop/LoreleiBlu

No comments:

Post a Comment