Monday, October 10, 2016

Witchy Woman......Your Time is Now!

Three weeks from today the streets will be teaming with screaming kids and parents alike. Another Halloween is almost here and what a treat it is for tricksters, fortune tellers, witches, ghouls and your favorite super hero goblins.......yummy!

It's a day where I could be anyone or anything I wanted to be. Maybe a princess....or a hobo riding the rails...or a cartoon character...or my favorite actor - villain or hero. The world was my stage and I so loved playing all the parts. And years later I turned my love for fantasy, mystery and the element of "I can be anyone I want to be" into my miniature creations. It's all at my fingertips and I sure do have fun creating for me...and for my collectors.

Here is an example.......meet Chloe:



                                 Here is my friend Chloe Dragonflower



                   Chloe is a Fortune Teller Witch who can read your mind


Chloe is a reader of life, past and future and she'll share her findings with you
   (on sale in my Etsy Shop, along with many other special-talent friends)

Her tools of the trade are her sixth sense, tarot cards,Ouija board and all of life's lessons she has experienced through her years of uncovering the answers to the questions many of us have.......haunting, isn't it!

Please visit my LoreleiBlu Miniatures on Etsy  and share it with your friends, they'll thank you for it and I thank you in advance!

CONTACT: Information - Questions - Commissions, Email: Direct Contact with LoreleiBlu

No comments:

Post a Comment