Monday, May 22, 2017

A Dressing Table That Begs To Be Heard

Have you ever heard the expression "it speaks to me"? Well that's what my latest creation did and hopefully will do to you, too! The devil is in the details (potions, skulls, books for a leg, even real bones)

LoreleiBlu here with a Witch's Dressing and Potions Table filled with magic and wonder! Nailed it right down to the details and the accessories..........imagine how it will capture the feeling you're after.



This One of a Kind Witch's Dressing and Potions Table comes with everything your dollhouse, room box or cottage will need to set the tone for a spell binding story that you'll share with your visitors. 



More than a dozen hand created and specially picked items adorn the top of my Witch's Dressing and Potions Table including a beautiful piece of hand worked lace ladies wrap from the late 1800's that hangs from the right side mirror.

I specialize in unique OOAK miniature furniture, dolls and accessories that collectors seem to enjoy, as much as I enjoy creating them...........come visit and let's explore what's new and very different in my Etsy Store

CONTACT: Questions - Commission Requests - Information, I'd love to hear from you! 

Celebrate the merry month of May by adding the Witch's Dressing and Potions Table or one of my many other detailed collectibles. You'll be glad you did.

Cheers,
LoreleiBlu


No comments:

Post a Comment