Friday, October 6, 2017

A Haunting We Will Go - part 7

The night was dark and the Harvest moon was peeking out when my latest creation came to life. 

I'd like to introduce Vampire Vesper Nightshade to you:


She comes with her own sleeping arrangement


She's beautifully dressed in blood red silk of course 


With lovely long flowing white hair


Vampire Vesper and her custom coffin will electrify any room


Vampire Vesper Nightshade - a unique OOAK treasure


My Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, hauntingly Halloween accessories and other less haunting friends currently living in the LoreleiBlu Studio here in Las Vegas asked me to remind you that it's a perfect time to come meet the gang. Our party is in full swing and we invite you to stop in and be our guest of honor! 

Even with Halloween less than 4 weeks away there is still time for my team to make sure any of my creations make it to your doorstep before the big night arrives. You just need to move quickly on selecting your treasures from my Etsy Shop

CONTACTS: Questions - Commission Requests - Feedback - Information, click here: Spirit Hotline to LoreleiBlu

I'm having the ultimate fun designing my creations for collectors the world over so that they enjoy another very special and hauntingly delicious Halloween. Thank you for the opportunity to be a valued part of your miniature doll world, it's an honor and a privileged!

Happy Haunting,
LoreleiBlu

No comments:

Post a Comment