Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween...the Crescendo!

Yep....it has arrived, the night of nights, the friends of past are here at last! And what better way to welcome them back then with candy and cookies and Kitkats, OH MY!

So I'm making this one short so we can all freshen up our makeup and go scare the heck out of the neighbors....or whoever you hang out with on this night of nights.

Wanted to take a moment to say THANKS to these old pals who scared the Holy H#@% out of us as kids many years back: 

The Three Amigos of fear and fright from the past...can you get their names right?



Then their's my creation of fear and fright today - Hecate' Dragonblood



And let us not forget the fantastic writers that took away our sleep, like Poe & King



So I'll say to you my collectors and friends of the miniature world....my creations are small in size and larger than life in spirit. Be safe and grab that moon to share with others you know, that get it.

Happy Halloween from my team at LoreleiBlu Miniatures, may you rest ever so peaceful on this night of fright.

Happy Haunting,
LoreleiBlu



No comments:

Post a Comment