Monday, October 1, 2018

Windup to Spooky Town!

It was just the other day that one of my collectors asked me where I come up with my ideas to create from the bazaar to the beautiful and all things in between. My answer.....my dreams lead my way!

I'm very fortunate to have a vivid imagination.....have had since I was a kid and I put it to work for me every time I sit at my studio console to create!. From the fantasy side of life to the real 40's and 50's I enjoy building my dreams in clay and then dressing them with lovely fabrics that compliment and tell the story of the character.

Here's another example....meet the one and only (drum roll please): 



I present Vampire Martine Ravenblood


From her Mad Hatters Hat to her micro bead button boots


Dessed in fine silk with all the special touches


Hair of black and silver viscose with removable hat and crystal topped cane 

Martine Ravenblood is another very special OOAK Vampire Witch that I so enjoyed creating for your special doll house, room box, castle or witch's cottage. She is fully posable and dressed with the flair and style that my miniature dolls are known for. To see more pictures of Martine and to enjoy cruising my Etsy Shop just waive and click your magic mouse here.

CONTACT: Questions - Commissions Requests - Information or Feedback, speak to me LoreleiBlu...keeper of the secret potions.



I hope you can stop in for a nice cup of tea...and bring your friends! Come cast a spell and catch the moon....Halloween will be here soon.

Happy Haunting,
LoreleiBlu



No comments:

Post a Comment