Thursday, September 28, 2017

A Haunting We Will Go - part 3

The beauty about being a miniature doll artist is that I can create people, furniture, fixtures, accessories, most anything related to the miniature doll world the way I see them, lifelike or total fantasy. It truly is my world, how's that for being blessed!

And this time of year is especially precious to my studio time because I'm wild about Halloween - Witches, Warlocks, Vampires, the occult, good & evil. I let my imagination run in any direction that builds adventure and unique OOAK creations for my collectors world-wide.

Just the other day I decided it would be fun to create a settee like none I'd seen before, except in my mind. So I started building an image and pictured it in my head. From there I transferred that vision to my hands and then into my finger tips. 

Here's the end result........feast your eyes on a Witches Settee like no other, I guarantee it:



Upholstered in 5 different fabulously fun Halloween cotton fabrics


Another LoreleiBlu original......with 7 pillows (5 are removable) to make a room full of comfort for 
 the favorite friends in your doll house, cottage or magnificent room box

And I don't know about you but I never seem to have enough drawer space in most of my rooms so I created this classic full moon chest of drawers:


The Full Moon Chest of Drawers.......a Witchalicious
Shabby Chic look that Glows in the Dark 

My Etsy Shop is a Witch's hangout , how about grabbing a friend or two and stopping in for a proper cup of Yorkshire Tea and a good spooky story...it's that time of year you know! There's plenty to feast your eyes on with lots of detailed pictures and full descriptions of each treasure for sale. 

Most creations don't stay around long so come and ring the bell that hangs over my cauldron today.

CONTACTS: Questions - Commission Requests - Feedback - Information, tap into my magic wand and chat with the Artist










No comments:

Post a Comment